We begin with 11 random things about myself:
- I do not like breakfast food
- I wish I had deeply rich, red hair
- I am scared.to.death. of rabid animals (And the possibility of a rabid mosquito. O.o)
- I get the shivers when I walk on top of spilled sugar
- Blogger and I are not on speaking terms at present
- I am periodically seized with what Mr. Woodhouse calls "wander-lust" and I feel that I'll split if I don't travel somewhere.
- I nickname all the guys on my cousin's baseball team...let's see. There's "Peter Pan," "Goatee Man," "The Duckling," "Jesse" "Ernest T"...yeah. :D
- I speak all my most serious, innermost thoughts in a British accent.
- I have an extreme aversion to all things that remotely resemble Summer Heat
- I have Dutch Royalty and Davy Crockett in my blood. Oh yeah. :)
- I have queer sympathies with characters everyone else hates...Frank Churchill, anyone?
Now I get to answer the 11 questions from the Anne-Girl!
1. Who is your favorite animated character from a movie?
Oh my! I think I'd have to say Flounder or Scuttle from The Little Mermaid. :D (I hadn't seen that movie in like....12 years or something and watched it again recently and it is so ridiculous! But I used to be in love in Prince Erik.)
2. If you could have any part on a Broadway show, what would it be?
This opens up so many parts... (and assuming I had a Broadway-worthy voice...) But I'd have to say either Galinda of Wicked, Laurie of Oklahoma! or Eponine of Les Miserables.Or Mary Poppins. :D
3. Describe your ideal villain:
Can a villain be ideal? Okay. Then Cold, Cruel, Handsome, Scheming, inordinately brilliant.
4. What is your favorite non-Austen period drama?
Either North and South or The Young Victoria.
5. Who is your favorite literary role-model?
Hrm....either Esther Summerson or Amy Dorrit--both from Charles Dickens' books.
6. Do you have a least favorite hero?
Marius Pontmercy of Les Miz. I think he was supposed to be a hero and I kept wondering why.
7. Are you compulsively clean or comfortably messy?
A happy medium between the two.
8. How do you drink your coffee?
Plenty of cream and honey. :)
9. Do you ever read the last page first?
Never. That is sacrilege.
10. P&P '95 or '05?
'95 as far as casting, integrity of the story, over-all-ness, but '05 for film quality and soundtrack.
11. What is your favorite Broadway song?
Oh dear. I really can't choose just one, but I'll leave it at select songs from Oklahoma, Wicked, Phantom, Les Miz and Fiddler.
Now I make up 11 questions of my own for y'all...
- What is your favorite flavor of jellybean?
- Dancing in the rain or walking with an umbrella?
- Pens or Pencils?
- Shoes or bare-feet?
- Hammock or tree-house?
- Ideal summer day: Describe it.
- If you could look a certain way, what would it be?
- Would you ever get a haircut above your shoulders?
- Funniest person of your acquaintance:
- Do you like chunks of stuff in your ice-cream?
- Mint and Chocolate or Cherries and Chocolate?
And lastly I tag some friends. :)
Miss Georgiana Darcy